There's nothing better than going to camp with a friend. The shared memories, laughter and fun you will enjoy are the best!
We want you to bring a friend to camp!! Here are some things that you can tell them that will make their registration process eaiser and will help ensure that you and your friend are in the same cabin together!
1. Give your friend our website: warrenwilliscamp.org
2. Make sure you tell them what week and age level to register for. (for ex. Week 1, June 9-14, High School Girls)
3. Have them list you and you list them under roommate request when registering.
4. If you are coming with a church, make sure your friend lists that church as well. (this helps our registrar with housing)
5. Tell them about our scholarship program if they need assistance with the camp cost.
6. Show them this video to get them excited about all they will experience at camp.